– 5 %
The objectives of sustainable construction are declined according to the environment in the broad sense and the quality of life of the occupants.
On the environmental side, the following points are implemented:
- Use of local, renewable, bio-sourced and recyclable materials:
- A design based on renewable energy, including geothermal, solar, biomass, and insulation devices.
- Taking into account the climate and its evolution, the exposure of housing or professional premises for the winter and summer comfort of the occupants.
In terms of quality of life, the benefits of green building are :
- A healthy living and working environment, linked to the materials used and indoor air management.
- A pleasant living comfort due to the thermal and acoustic insulation, and the outdoor green spaces.
- Low operating costs for energy.