This young team created in September 2017 from the desire of four engineers to see air quality no longer as a constraint but as a key element of a development or rehabilitation operation.
A multidisciplinary approach that adapts to each of your projects
- An anticipation of the stakes of your project based on :
- A technical and regulatory mastery in many fields allowing to have a transversal and complete vision of the context
- A knowledge of the territories and the local actors (Cities, DREAL, ARS, DDT, companies…)
- A technical and economic response proportionate to the regulatory constraints/obligations of your operation
- A constant interaction with the different operators (architects, geo-technicians, fluid and structural engineers, VRD…) to co-construct the project in a common sense approach
A relationship of trust based on listening and experience
- Our priority: to understand your needs, your internal operating policy, and to identify your specificities in order to offer you personalized support
- Our resources :
- Time dedicated specifically to each operation to understand the expectations and speak the same language
- A rigorous selection of partners with specific skills with whom we work in complete confidence and whom we can therefore call upon or recommend without hesitation
- The end result: a long-term relationship built with many loyal clients, won over by our approach
Some distinctions ...
The innovative solutions developed by AIR&D have won the following awards