Waste heat / Heat recycling / Thermal insulation / Energy saving
An energy management system limits energy consumption to what is necessary.
Intelligent energy management in the sustainable city
The concept of “Factor 4”: dividing CO2 emissions by four by 2050 compared to the 1990 situation, illustrates the challenges of the future.
To reach this objective, all levers of action in the various sectors of activity must be used :
- The real estate sector: development of positive energy buildings,
- The transport sector: development of public transport, technological revolution in the private vehicle,
- The domestic sector: development of highly energy-efficient equipment,
- The industrial sector, continuous optimization of its processes, recovery of energy now lost, and optimal use of products,
- The development of renewable energies at the local level.